<紀要論文>
ベーシック・エンカウンター・グループのファシリテーター養成のための「コ・ファシリテーター方式」の事例研究 : 「コンビネーション」に着目して

作成者
本文言語
出版者
発行日
雑誌名
開始ページ
終了ページ
出版タイプ
アクセス権
JaLC DOI
概要 In this paper we have attempted to clarify the combination of the facilitation faculties with more than one facilitator in the basic encounter group. We have taken a close look on one actual group cas...e (4 days, 3 nights; 9 sessions and a total of 26 hours; the members were 10 nurse school students, 1 facilitator and 1 co-facilitator) with the purpose of training facilitators in the co-facilitator method. The results were as follows: 1. When working with the group, a combination of 2 was seen 53% of the time, when only one took part and no combination was seen 37%, 11% of the time neither one made facilitating remarks. 2. 80% of the total were a same type combi-nation. The remaining 20% were a combination of different kinds. 3. A combination of "positive activation" and "positive activation" was specially common, 70% of the total. 4. The combination between the 2 was non-conflicting at all instances.続きを見る
目次 Ⅰ.はじめに Ⅱ.グループ事例の構成 Ⅲ.グループ事例の経過 Ⅳ.考 察

本文情報を非表示

KJ00004255694 pdf 660 KB 117  

詳細

レコードID
査読有無
関連情報
地域
主題
ISSN
NCID
タイプ
登録日 2009.04.22
更新日 2017.01.25